The morning of his baptism he was so excited!!! Preston had the privilege of being with him, in the baptismal pool, along with Pastor Randall James.
Ethan was PRICELESS. There were three baptisms that day, him being the very last, and the only child. He walks out into the pool and approached the microphone. You could barely see much of his body, but his dimple could be seen clear across the church parking lot!
So he walks out, and into the microphone he says "HI!"...the congregation replies, "hi". He then says "I'm Ethan!"...congregation, "Hi, Ethan!" He was just adorable...
He then was given the opportunity to share a special verse which was:
"I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." Proverbs 119:11
And then, because he had professed his faith in the Lord, he was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!
Afterward we had family come over to our house for some fun, food and fellowship! Ethan was given a few presents to celebrate the day (a new bible jacket and devotional, a few new books, etc..)




1 comment:
Beautiful....amazing!!
Post a Comment