We really don't have much going on in July during the weekdays, however the weekends are ALL booked for the entire month, including my annual homeschool beach trip with my girlfriends to prep for the upcoming school year...totally looking forward to THAT again!
Before we know it July will be GONE and it'll be time to hit the books again. Even though the schools in the area don't start back up until the end of August, we plan on beginning August 3rd. By then we'll be ready to get back to normalcy. I like to start early so that it gives us flexibility throughout the year if something arises, or if we want to end in May like we did this year. I'm excited about this coming school year and all it is going to bring. We have added a few more things to our school schedule, as well as a new math program to familiarize ourselves with.
It's gonna be a GREAT year!
2 comments:
we're starting August 3rd too!!
We start August 10th. I look forward to each new school year, just like I did when I was a kid.
I love that school for my children does not involve me miserable because I'm saying goodbye to them again. They love it because it's only three months until our "summer" break!
Post a Comment