Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We got our certificate of occupancy!!!!!!

We passed our building inspection today and we got our certificate in hand giving us the go ahead to move on in! I couldn't be more elated right now...finally...all my hard work over the past 8 months is now over, now I get to enjoy it! I am so happy. I am on cloud 1000.

Our painters are busy doing final touches and staining our front door. The kitchen guys still need to do a couple of things, we still need to seal the back porch pavers, and a couple of other items, but nothing that will keep us from moving in on MONDAY! Woot!!!

I am so ready to nest, I feel like I'm pregnant and the urge to nest again. I am soooo excited about organizing and getting to use all my things that I've had in storage over the past 3/4th of the year!

if you don't hear from me for a while I'll be knee deep in picture frames and boxes! LOL

Feel free to stop on by...I'd love to give you a tour!

For those of you that visit me via the web...don't worry...I'll post more pics again real soon!

4 comments:

Not too shabby said...

Tiff...it's beautiful! Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

Hi Tiffanie!
I am so happy for you and Preston and the boys. The home looks gorgeous - I am sure it will too soon be filled with great memories, and a great warmth!
~Rebecca Garcia

Stef Layton said...

nice job! hope the unpacking goes smoothly and you enjoy your new digs!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.