Every year Ethan's school has a special day dedicated to all the Grandparents. This year Ethan had 3 sets of grandparents come for this special day. Ethan made things for them, including biographies. He was to "guess" what their ages were...LOL... My Dad was 66 I think, my stepmom Sherry was the baby at 44, Preston's mom and dad were 66 and 45 and my mom was the ancient one at 89! HA
We then went over to the worship center and the school did a presentation taking us back to the 50s and 60s.
Here is Ethan with the rest of his class doing a little "hand jive baby!"


1 comment:
I'm sooooo glad I didn't miss this...even though I must have had a hard time getting around since I'm 89 years...and I actually drove myself to the school...Imagine that. He's a beautiful and wonderful child...I love him so much. Grandma
Post a Comment