Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The house is going up!

The framing has begun and now we are only days away from actually seeing the silhouette of the house! Jeff, my framer, is awesome! He did Tom and Dedi's house and I am so glad we decided to go with him. I really like him, he's already helped me work out a pickle I was sorta in with the front door and has been so awesome to call on if I have any questions. He's got a team of about 7 guys (including two of his sons) and they've been working away making our dreams come to reality!

Today it rained, unfortunately halting production. :( I was so disappointed because they were supposed to start laying the 2nd floor and decking. The roof trusses are being delivered in 2 days and I'm curious if they are going to actually be able to get those up that quickly. Hopefully tomorrow will be a beautiful sunshiney day!


No comments: